CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 25, 2010

Yes, 7 kids! No, really.

I will have to change this blog yet again, as it would seem inevitable that I play the "I'm Pregnant" game on April Fool's Day, only to find out a few weeks later that I really was and am pregnant. Whoops. Don't ever joke about that stuff...no really.


So with that said, we are still adjusting to the idea of 7 children loose in this house. We are excited though, and hope to find out boy or girl in the next 3 weeks. I am 14 weeks along now, and due Christmas Day 2010. What a day to be due, right?

Miss Jasmine is trying to walk now, taking 2-3 steps at a time here and there as she feels like it. She amazes me every day with her tenacity and spunk. Here's a $200 bet that she ends up way too much like me to be comfortable.



 I recently procured (big word...yes I know) a position at Butler Music School as the new violin teacher. I will be replacing the one they have, who is going out of state to pursue her masters. I will also be taking over the violin position in their band SeraFem. It's a symphonic rock band, right down my alley! I am intimidated, nervous, and super excited about this great opportunity!

I am also building a photography business. It's slow starting but I have gotten my first few paid sessions under my belt and I am really happy with how things are going. Visit here to see my work.

 

0 comments: