CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Hidden Blessing

Being a large family we have been struggling a bit recently with money for winter clothes for the boys (not to mention Gabriel needs a winter coat) combined with money for Christmas. Then yesterday inspiration hit me to go through all the bags of clothing in the garage. My goal was to pull out any 12m stuff that would fit Orion (since he's in 9-12m now) but in the process of going through stuff I found a HUUUUUUGE bag FULL of nothing but 4T clothes, half of them winter. I had forgotten about the bag, which was taken from an apartment my mother in law cleaned after the tenants abandoned it. It took two washing machine loads to wash it all, and all the clothing is in like-new condition. Dominic now has a new, fitting wardrobe!

It was my hidden blessing to have the inspiration to go through the clothes in the garage, and the clothes themselves were a hidden blessing. A HUGE thank you to Mom and Dad for the coats they got the three older boys last year...they still fit and are in like-new condition so I only have 1 coat to buy for a boy this year.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.