CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Heart Attack

Gabriel just gave me a HEART ATTACK. We found a dead black widow spider in the toy wagon under his bed about a month ago, along with a couple egg sacs. Then today I heard Gabriel saying "Mommy!! Look, a SPIDER!" As I walked up to him to see it, he reached down and snatched it up. All I saw was something big, black, and a bunch of legs, and my heart leaped into my throat and I started screaming "OMG Gabriel put it down! PUT IT DOWN!" He dropped it and started crying. When I got a closer look at it I realized it was this plastic fly from Christian's fly gun (it shoots big plastic flies).

I stormed over and threw that stupid thing in the trash. I'm still waiting for my heart to settle down!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.