CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Just a few things....like portraits

I took it upon myself to finally take some "professional" pictures of little Jasmine. It is her first set, and I am actually pretty pleased with how they turned out. Just click the picture to see the full thing.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I am contemplating creating a blog for my cooking. I have really started to obsess over what I can create, how things turn out, and the fact that I make most of our meals from scratch (or nearly from) instead of out of a box.

Gabriel helped me make dinner tonight. I had to cook the meat and rice up ahead of time so while they did so, he helped mix together the rest of the ingredients to make tomato chicken gumbo. He was so excited. I want to make sure this young man knows how to cook as he gets older.
Photobucket

I have to show off this picture because it gives me the eerie feeling that I'm going to see this look a lot...especially when she is trying to order her brothers around.
Photobucket

And I can't neglect the very sleepy picture of a little boy who reeeeally wanted to go outside.
Photobucket

0 comments: